Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Candied Pecans




Try these easy Candied Pecans - perfect for gifts or parties. They taste just like pralines!


Ingredients

* 4 cups pecans, shelled
* 1 egg white
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 275°F.

With an electric mixer,beat egg white until stiff peaks form.

Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until thoroughly incorporated.

Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.

Put pecans on an even layer on the sheet.

pour mixture over pecans and stir to coat.

Cook 15-20 minutes until coating has hardened.

Put on plate to cool.

Store in airtight container.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh! I so needed this recipe! Thank you, thank you! I'll be making these for sure :)

Sandra said...

I love pecans and can't wait to try this...I know my husband will love them too.

Rhonda said...

I cannot wait to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails